1. During driving, it is found that the sliding distance of the mixer truck is significantly reduced. At this time, the drivers should check whether the tire pressure of the mixer truck meets the air pressure standard. If the tire is under inflated, the fuel consumption will also increase.
Tip: fill the tire in time.
2. Check the wear degree of the mixer tire. If the tire is seriously worn, it will often slip and increase the fuel consumption.
Tip: replace the tire if necessary.
3. If abnormal noise is found on the wheels when the mixer is driving or starting, netizens should timely check whether the bearing and braking system are faulty. If the wheels rotate abnormally, it will affect the speed of the mixer and increase the fuel consumption.
Tip: repair the bearing and brake system.
4. If the mixer clutch slips, the number of revolutions of the engine will be lost. When you accelerate rapidly, you find that the engine tachometer of the mixer truck increases rapidly, but the speed increases slowly. At this time, you can judge that the clutch is slipping.
Note: the clutch plate, clutch pressure plate and drive wheel need to be replaced.
5. When the mixer has been running for 200000-300000 km, the cylinder pressure is usually insufficient, and the fuel consumption will increase significantly.
Tip: if this kind of fault really occurs, the mixer engine needs to be overhauled.
6. When the exhaust pipe emits black smoke and the fuel consumption increases D, it is necessary to check the carburetor.
Tip: if the carburetor is too dirty, you can spray the cleaning agent directly into the carburetor air inlet. If there is still black smoke at this time, you can only disassemble the carburetor for cleaning.
7. If the spark plug of the mixer is used for too long, the fuel consumption will also increase. Because the damage of the spark plug of the mixer truck will reduce the amount of ignition N and slow down the speed-up of the truck, resulting in an obvious increase in oil consumption.
Tip: it's time to change the spark plug of the mixer.
8. When the temperature control switch and thermostat of the mixer are damaged, the fuel consumption will increase. Because the damage of the temperature control switch and thermostat of the mixer will reduce the water temperature and the carburetor can not work normally, resulting in poor oil atomization and obvious increase in oil consumption.