1. The service time is long and the oil seal is worn normally.
Solution: replace the oil seal with a new one.
2, 液壓油長期沒有更換或濾芯質量不合格，液壓油過臟， 加速油封磨損。
2. The hydraulic oil has not been replaced for a long time or the filter element is unqualified, and the hydraulic oil is too dirty, which accelerates the wear of the oil seal.
Solution: replace the hydraulic oil and filter element as soon as possible.
3. The deterioration or emulsification of hydraulic oil will reduce the lubrication performance and accelerate the wear of oil seal.
Solution: replace the hydraulic oil and filter element as soon as possible, and clean the system in serious cases.
4. The dynamic balance of the transmission shaft is invalid and the swing momentum is large, resulting in eccentric wear of the main shaft swing oil seal.
Solution: correct or replace the transmission shaft in time.
5. Loose pump support, open welding or loose pump fixing bolts cause overall shaking of hydraulic pump and wear of oil seal.
Treatment plan: check frequently, eliminate hidden dangers, prevent and avoid faults.
6. The oil return of the system is not smooth, and the oil return pipe or radiator is blocked, resulting in an increase in the pressure in the pump motor housing cavity and oil leakage of the oil seal.
Solution: remove the blockage and keep the oil return circulation smooth.
7. The radiator does not dissipate heat, resulting in excessive oil temperature, decreased viscosity and lubricity, overheating of oil seal and seal failure.
Scheme: eliminate the radiator failure in time, cool the system as soon as possible, and prevent the pump motor from wearing. If necessary, stop the engine and flush the pump motor and radiator housing with water to cool down.
8. When starting in winter, the preheating is insufficient, the oil temperature is too low, and the oil and oil seal do not reach the optimal working temperature.
Solution: when starting, stop the tank and idle for 10 to 20 minutes, and turn the tank to work after the oil temperature is normal.